- Do not use bad language or write hateful things
about another person online threats are taken very seriously.
Cyberbullying is against the law in NJ.
- Keep your password a secret*****.
- Do not give out personal information, such as your
address, telephone number, or school name and address.
- Never agree to go meet a person you have met
online, and never send your picture to a person you have met
- Computers & Apps, be careful downloading files, programs
or apps. They
can contain viruses, spies or hackers that can harm your computer, check with an adult
before you click on something.
- Do not open or click on banners or advertisements
and if one pops open, click the X to close it.
- Do not copy and paste information (Sentences and
Paragraphs) from the Internet and pretend they are your words.
is cheating and plagiarism read and always write in your own words
and then cite your resources.
- Email always include a subject line (a
short phrase of email topic). (Netiquette=Manners)
- Capital letters means that you are shouting.
- Look for site security
before entering private information into the computer such as the security lock on the taskbar
and the "s" on https
on address bar for secure site.